Monday, January 17, 2011

Cherish

I got my craft on last night and this morning. My mother in law recently had her house painted and we are hanging photos and changing up her decorations to match. She has a guest room in a pretty green with bedding in yellows, grays, blacks, greens and whites. I just love it and had an idea of the perfect pictures I had taken a few weeks ago of the 5 kids to put in it. So I started with a 24x36 canvas. Painted, distressed, cut, glued and created a piece of art for the room. 

A blank canvas - so many possibilities!

Cut outs for 3 8x10's of the grand kids.


The finished piece, hung in the Green Guest Room.


I also made this for the Family Room.


2 comments:

Becky aka tata! said...

You have to teach me how to do this!!

2CatsandaLadybug said...

OK. We can have a big girl play date crafty style! Then you can share some FHE stuff with me.

Who I Am Reading