Thursday, April 12, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

It is coming up. That wonderful week of showing our teachers a little extra love for being wonderful and dedicated to teaching (and babysitting) our kids. This year is shaping up to be pretty awesome I think for our small school. We have some homemade gifts, a rock star pencil sharpener and 2 meals planned for them. I will post the finished projects as we get them completed.

I just ordered some prints of these cards I made to go with the gifts.

We are making them name plaques to put up by their doors. This card will go with those.
This one will go with a small loaf of bread  from Great Harvest Bread. 


We have several of these. They actually will be a book mark that goes inside a library pocket along with a small tin of Altoids.






My favorite is our new logo for our PAC. This can go on so many things!
Digital papers and elements from Miss Mint www.peppermintcreative.com Elementary Grammar

No comments:

Who I Am Reading